BF BILL.F SINCE 1983 12 INCH ACACIA WOOD PIZZA PEEL BOARD
- Acacia Wood --- It is part of natural, durable acacia wood. Quality, vivid wood colors with contrasting patterns
- Smooth Polished Edge --- Arc edge allows for easy scooping up and sliding off of the pizza; The thickness and size is suitable for serving pizza about 10inch to12inch and easy to hold with paddle handle and easy cleaning for wooden products
- Multipurpose and Reversible --- One side for cutting vegetables and another side for serving or entertaining to hold your pizza, crackers, bread, Cheese and meats
- Convenient Handle with Hook --- Ping-pong style serve board, comfortable handle holder be more safe and handy. Hang it at anywhere and help dry it by air, save your place or a serve holder
- Perfect Gift Idea --- The board is made with real acacia wood, high quality, no-mildew again. It is attractive and practical present for your parents, neighbors, weddings, Thanksgiving, Christmas, housewarmings, birthdays, mother's day, father's day or other special days
Keep the pizza board dry after cleaning. Moisture and large temperature differences will cause the board to deform.
Avoid falling, moisture and extreme temperature differences to prevent cracking of the wooden pizza splicing board.
Please kindly note that if use the pizza peel to cut pizza, since knives are made from stainless steel and pizza peel is made from natural acacia wood, stainless steel is denser than wood, so it's a normal phenomenon that it will make cut marks on wood.
Package Dimensions: 14.6 x 11.7 x 0.6 inches
Natural Acacia Wood
The pizza peel is made of acacia wood, which is natural and durable. The vivid wood color with contrasting pattern can match any style of kitchen.
Smooth Polished Edge
Arc edge allows for easy scooping up and sliding off of the pizza; The thickness and size is suitable for serving 10inch to 12inch pizza.
With Wall-hanging Hole
With wall-hanging hole for easy storage, you can hang it anywhere and help dry it by air, save your place or a serve holder.